Benny has picked up a few new words lately. It's amazing how fast he whips out new ones. Apple, blueberry, bubbles, and clock are the new favorites. He got some bubbles in his Easter basket that he keeps at Nonnie and Poppa's house. The other day we were visiting and he went to the basket where they are kept, brought them to me, and said "Bubbles!" That same day he also said "apple" (aaaaa-pull) and blueberries (possibly only recognizable if you speak Bennettese). He also is totally fascinated with the small clock and timer I keep by the stove in the kitchen. He now asks for it after every meal and has a wonderful time pushing all the buttons and making it beep. A couple of hours after he went to bed one night, I heard the timer go off. It made me smile! He would have been so proud of himself if he'd been awake to hear it. Here are a few more recent pictures....
Bennett, self medicating
Goin' on a bike ride with Daddy and Uncle Ryan
In case you didn't know, this is how you wear sunglasses!
Finding yummy treats in the Easter eggs
With his empty eggs and a full tummy







Love the new blog Sam! This is great for us especially being away from yalls day to day life! I will follow this blog for sure!
ReplyDeleteyay for blogging! love it Sam!
ReplyDeleteSo cute...we need to skype soon so Ry and I can hear his new words!!! :-)
ReplyDelete