Here are a few pictures of the last really good day we had with Grandpa while he was still awake and alert. Such precious moments...
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
A Long Goodbye
The past few weeks we have been saying a long goodbye to Grandpa Bill. After struggling with Parkinsons for many years, God is mercifully taking him home. It's such a bittersweet time. I cherish the moments we can spend with him during these last days, but it is still hard to see someone you love hovering between life and death. The sweetest part, though, is knowing that soon he will receive the ultimate healing ... a new body, free from sickness and disease. What a hope we have in Christ Jesus! We can cling to the promise that, one day, we will be with Him, completely whole. I'm not sure how many days we have left with Grandpa, but in the mean time, I plan to take advantage of this time to love on him and Nana while looking forward to his home going. I'm so happy for him ...
Here are a few pictures of the last really good day we had with Grandpa while he was still awake and alert. Such precious moments...
Here are a few pictures of the last really good day we had with Grandpa while he was still awake and alert. Such precious moments...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






That was such a great day with Grampa! I'm so glad I was able to come visit when I did. See you soon....wish it was under better circumstances!
ReplyDelete