Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Blog Is Born

I told myself that I would start a blog when Bennett got a little older and was doing more exciting stuff than just eating, spitting up, and making messy diapers.  That time has arrived.  Each day Benny is doing more adorable things and learning more words, so I figured I'd better get on it!  I hope this blog will be a way for us to chronical the story of our family and keep family and friends updated on our daily lives. 

Bennett is blossoming into a very friendly little boy.  He loves to greet people and cars, parked and passing alike, with a wave and a greeting.  His wave is so adorable ... He sticks his arm straight up in the air, waves, and yells "Hi!"  It is soooo adorable.  I hope I can get it on video someday soon.

Animal sounds are a big deal in our house.  Bennett speaks primarily in "moos," "ows" (meow), and "quacks" with a few regular words sprinkled in.  He is obsessed with his Baby Einstein Animal DVD.  Everyday, he gets the TV remote, points it towards the television, and moos.  I think he would watch it all day if I let him.  He loves to watch it standing up - the whole 27 minutes.

The past few months we have been really bad about taking pictures, so we'll have to remedy that this summer.  Here are a few recent photos from the past few months.
Helping mommy fold laundry
Eating black bean soup
Helping us pack for Turkey
Mean mommy wouldn't let him eat the dirt in the garden for lunch
Who knew a carseat could be so much fun!
First visit to the library

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I especially love the pic of him crying because his mean mommy wouldn't let him eat dirt. LOL!

    ReplyDelete