Friday, May 18, 2012

Big Girl Thanksgiving

Well, I must admit that I have been a terrible blogger lately.  I figured I'd better blog about our Thanksgiving before next November rolled around!  James, Bennett, and I had a quiet Thanksgiving at our new house.  I was a little nervous about hosting my first Thanksgiving.  I have always just made some pies and a side or two for our families' big meal, so I was a little worried about cooking the turkey and getting everything together in our half unpacked kitchen.  Our friend Shanna and her son, Ethan, joined us for the holiday and helped with all of the cooking.  The food was delicious, company was wonderful, and the day was so restful.  My first "Big Girl Thanksgiving" was a big success!

The Meal
A walk at River Parks
"Lights On" at Utica Square
Benny and Grampy watching videos during dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment