Anyone who knew my Grandpa Bill, knew he was a special guy. He was always joking around, making everyone laugh with his great sense of humor. That's why last night, I think there was a party in heaven. When Grandpa went to be with Jesus, I'm sure all those that had gone before him couldn't wait to see him again. I picture him being greeted by Grandma and Grandpa Rogers. I'm sure Grandma said something like,"Well, it's about time you showed up!" Grandpa Suttles was probably next in line, to say hello and give him a great big hug. But, I'm sure his home going was even more wonderful, when he saw the face of his Savior. Who knows, he might even be making blueberry pancakes for Jesus this morning!
I'll miss Grandpa, but I'm so excited for him! Right now he's enjoying a new body, completely whole. And I have the promise, that someday, I will see him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment