Friday, June 20, 2014

Better Late Than Never

Well, I'm over a year and one half behind on this blog, but I figure better late than never!  Let's pick back up in 2012 where we left off.  We had a fun last Christmas as a family of three.  I bought an advent calendar when Bennett was a baby with plans to do Christ-centered advent activities when Bennett got a little older.  It was really fun and we enjoyed the special family time over the advent season.

Decorating the Tree
James and I had fun telling Bennett about all the ornaments, especially the ones we have purchased on our travels.



 Christmas Morning


 Favorite Gifts
The drum broke that night.  Don't worry, we took it back and got a more sturdy one!


 One of Bennett's most loved gifts was a frog that probably cost a dollar. (Note to self for next year!)


 Decorating edible Christmas trees with cousin Savannah.


No comments:

Post a Comment